As we continue to navigate the ever changing world that the pandemic has created, we have made the decision to limit our Ride in Old Orchard Beach to the first 1,000 cyclists.
Though we fully intend to make the experience as memorable as in years past, some changes will be necessary as we travel the road to a responsible restart.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A mask will be provided with your Ride Packet, to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines at the time of the ride
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available
- Additional staggered starts will occur within each ride distance
- Outside vendors, already versed in safety protocols, will provide post ride food
- Showers will not be available
- There will be no children’s area with bounce houses
- Sponsor Booths will be spread out in order to safely provide valuable information
- Extra areas will be available to maintain social distance, both pre and post ride
- If more adaptations are necessary, we will update on our website and via email
Most importantly, you can count on an incredible sense of comradery
as our Ride Family reunites in the fight for a cure!