2023 Pre-Ride Dinner – Friday, September 8th
Tickets will go on sale this summer!
Join us for one of the most anticipated nights of the year!
What you need to know
- Location: The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach, the same place the Ride will start and end the next day.
- Food options
- Maine style lobster roll
- Roasted chicken
- Veggie burger
- Hot dogs
- All meal tickets include clam chowder, corn on the cob, coleslaw, and chips.
- Drink options
- Assorted non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
- One beer or glass of wine will be included with the meal ticket for those 21+. Additional beer and wine will be available for a donation.
5:30 PM: Gates open. Chowder & drinks will be available
5:30 – 7:00 PM: Packet pick-up for registered cyclists. If you are not attending the dinner, you may still pick up your packet but only during these hours
6:15 PM: Dinner lines open
7:00 – 9:00 PM: Presentation
- Registered Cyclists & Volunteers: Cost to be confirmed soon
- Guest Tickets (max 2 guests per cyclist/volunteer): Cost to be confirmed soon
- Children: Hot dogs available at no cost, otherwise you may purchase an adult meal for them if you prefer
- You may pay using a PayPal account or a credit card but both are processed through PayPal and will show on your credit card statement as PayPal
- You must be registered to either ride or volunteer before purchasing dinner tickets
- No tickets will be sold at the gate!