THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR RIDE
OUR 15TH ANNUAL RIDE WILL BE HELD ON SEPTEMBER 10, 2022
New England Parkinson’s Ride
September 10, 2022
- Choose from a 10, 30, 50, or 100 mile route, or NEW this year, our 62 mile metric century!
- All rides begin and end at The Ball Park, Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
- Riders of all ages and ability are welcome as long as they can ride safely.
- Food, beverages, music & family activities will be available, unless adjustments need to be made based on updated COVID information.
- For those of you who will be joining us from your own beautiful place, scroll to the bottom of the page or click here for more information on Cycling In Sync.
All cyclists please note:
- If you are bringing back or creating a team, please make sure that the Team Captain is the FIRST to register! Once that has happened, the rest of the team will simply select “join a team” during the registration process. When searching for a team name, please use only a few letters to avoid misspellings, and then select your team from the drop down box. If your team does not appear, the Team Captain has not yet registered. You may still complete your registration and then join the team from your Fundraising Dashboard, once the Team Captain sets it up.
- If you rode in the past, your Team Fox password is still active, as long as you use the same email address. Just plug it in when asked for a password at the beginning of the registration form. If you have forgotten it, there will be a “forgot password link” and a password reset will be immediately emailed to you. New cyclists will simply create a password. Please remember your password as that will also be your login to your Fundraising Dashboard.
- Please remember that each cyclist MUST fundraise individually, as this is the only way to track minimum fundraising and VIP status. There will no longer be the option to Donate to a Team. Rest assured, however, that your Individual fundraising will show as part of the Team Total!
PLEASE NOTE: Registrations fees are not refundable, as they are used for operational expenses long before the Ride takes place.
All adult cyclists must agree to raise a minimum of $150 for The Michael J Fox Foundation before Ride Day. We certainly hope that most of you will raise more for this incredibly important cause and will utilize the tools found in your Fundraising Dashboard. If you are one of the few who don’t intend to do additional fundraising, please consider making your $150 donation at the point of registration. All cyclists will be required to obey by the Rules of the Road and sign a Waiver during the registration process.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
Register by April 15, 2022: $60
STANDARD REGISTRATION FEE
(through July 31, 2022) : $75
LATE REGISTRATION FEE (if space is still available)
(Starting August 1, 2022) : $100
Registrations for the in person event WILL BE CAPPED AT 1,300 and registration will shut down at that point. NO exceptions will be made and walk-ons will NOT be allowed. Cycling In Sync registrations will not be limited but registration will close on 9/1.
$30 Registration Fee for children ages 13 through 17 (as of Ride Day), non-refundable. Although teen cyclists are not required to raise the minimum of $150, they are certainly encouraged to do so…after all, they too are here to help us find a cure! Teens will also be given their own online Fundraising Dashboard. Teen cyclists require a Youth Waiver, must agree to abide by the Rules of the Road, and ride with a parent or adult guardian.
There is no charge for riders who are under the age of 13 (as of Ride Day) but ALL children must register as a “cyclist”, even if they are riding on the back of, or pulled by, a parent’s bike. Unfortunately the registration site requires that each cyclist is registered separately. That means you will need to use a unique email address for every registration. (You can create a free one on Gmail or Yahoo for this purpose.) Children are encouraged to do small fundraising events like lemonade stands or chores and will be given their own online Fundraising Dashboard, if you chose to use it. Of course all youth riders must ride with a parent or legal guardian, understand the Rules of the Road, and will require a Youth Waiver at the point of registration.
*Registration fees cover things like rest stops, bib numbers, official 2022 t-shirt, and food, drink & entertainment at the Finish Line After Party!