Thank you for your interest in our Ride!
Our 16th Annual Ride will be held on September 9th, 2023
Registration is now open!
New England Parkinson’s Ride
September 9, 2023
- Choose from a 10, 30, 50, 62, or 100 mile route!
- All rides begin and end at The Ball Park, Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
- Riders of all ages and ability are welcome as long as they can ride safely.
- Your registration fee makes it possible for us to provide each cyclist:
- A light breakfast, lunch from a variety of vendors, one beer or wine ticket (non-alcoholic options available)
- Support & Gear vehicles on every route
- An event shirt & giveaway
- Well stocked rest stops on every route
- Cyclist tracking technology
- Post-ride entertainment
- Registration fees are not refundable, as they are used for the operation of the ride.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
Register by April 15, 2023: $75
STANDARD REGISTRATION FEE
(through July 31, 2023) : $90
LATE REGISTRATION FEE (if space is still available)
(Starting August 1, 2023) : $115
Registrations for the in person event WILL BE CAPPED AT 1,300 and registration will shut down at that point. NO exceptions will be made and walk-ons will NOT be allowed. Cycling In Sync registrations will not be limited but registration will close on 9/1.
All adult cyclists must agree to raise a minimum of $250 for The Michael J Fox Foundation before Ride Day. We certainly hope that most of you will raise more for this incredibly important cause and will utilize the tools found in your Fundraising Dashboard. If you are one of the few who don’t intend to do additional fundraising, please consider making your $250 donation at the point of registration. All cyclists will be required to obey by the Rules of the Road and sign a Waiver during the registration process.