2023 Pre-Ride Dinner – Friday, September 8th
Tickets will go on sale this summer!
Join us for one of the most anticipated nights of the year!
What you need to know:
- The dinner will be held at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach! The same place the ride will start and end the next day.
- Dinner options will be a delicious Maine Lobster Roll, Roasted Chicken, Veggie Burgers or Hot Dogs.
- Hot dogs will be available for children under age 12 at no cost, though you may purchase an adult meal for them if you prefer.
- All meal tickets will include clam chowder provided by Sea Salt Lobster, corn on the cob, coleslaw, and chips.
- Assorted non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. One beer (donated by Sebago Brewing) or one glass wine (donated by CellarDoor Winery) will be included with the meal ticket for those 21 and older. Additional beer and wine will be available for a donation.
- Thanks to the generosity of Luke’s Lobster we are able to provide the 5 oz lobster roll at the same price as all other meals.
- Tickets are $20.00 for registered cyclists & volunteers.
- Guest tickets are $25 and very limited. You may purchase no more than two guest tickets with your cyclist/volunteer order.
- Gates will open at 5:30. Chowder and drinks will be available at that time.
- Dinner lines will open at 6:15.
- Packet Pick-up for registered cyclists will be available from 5:30 – 7:00. (If you are not attending the dinner, you may still stop by to pick up your packet but only during those hours.)
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be served rain or shine!
A few more notes about tickets:
- You may pay using a PayPal account or a Credit Card but both are processed through PayPal. (If you are paying by Credit Card, just scroll past “PayPal login” on the payment screen.)
- You MUST be registered to either Ride or Volunteer before you are allowed to purchase dinner tickets.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate!
A special thank you to the SACO BAY ROTARY for doing all of the cooking and serving…and a million other things to make this night so incredible year after year! Please thank each and every one of them as you go through the line!