TICKETS FOR THE 2021 PRE-RIDE DINNER ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
IF YOU PURCHASED A TICKET PLEASE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW.
- For the first time, the tents will be placed in the outfield of The Ballpark itself so that we are able to provide additional spacing between picnic tables.
- We are limiting tickets to 300 attendees.
- Anyone with a ticket who prefers to bring a chair or blanket is welcome to do so.
- Masks will be required to be worn when in line for food, drink & packet pick-up. We also suggest they be worn anytime you are in close contact with others for an extended period of time.
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available throughout The Ballpark.
*Given the number of individuals at our event who have Parkinson’s Disease and are at a significantly higher risk of severe illness should they contract the virus, if you are not vaccinated we ask that you get tested before attending the Pre-Ride Dinner to avoid the risk of exposing those who are most vulnerable in our community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Gates will open at 5:30.
- Your tickets will be available at the gate under the last name of EACH individual person listed in your order.
- Chowder and drinks will be available as soon as you enter the Ballpark.
- For the very first time, live music will be provided by April Cushman!
- Packet Pick-up for registered cyclists will be available from 5:30 – 7:00. (If you are not attending the dinner, you may pick up your packet during those hours but please do not remain at the ballpark or gather in any fashion.)
- Dinner lines will open at 6:15 and remain open until 7:00.
- Lemonade, water, iced tea, and coffee will be available. One beer (donated by Sebago Brewing) or one glass of wine (donated by CellarDoor Winery) will be included with the meal ticket for those 21 and older. Additional beer and wine will be available for a donation.
- Presentations will begin at approximately 7:00.
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be held rain or shine!
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE SACO BAY ROTARY FOR DOING ALL OF THE COOKING & SERVING…AND A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO MAKE THIS NIGHT SO INCREDIBLE YEAR AFTER YEAR! PLEASE THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AS YOU GO THROUGH THE LINE!