2020 Pre-Ride Dinner – Friday, September 11th
THIS PAGE HAS NOT YET BEEN UPDATED FOR 2020.
TICKETS FOR THE 2020 PRE-RIDE DINNER WILL GO ON SALE IN THE SPRING. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO RIDE OR VOLUNTEER BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS. ALL REGISTERED CYCLISTS AND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE.
**INFORMATION FROM THE 2019 PRE-RIDE DINNER**
(subject to change for 2020)
JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED NIGHTS OF THE YEAR! THIS IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW FRIENDS AND RECONNECT WITH FRIENDS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 350 PEOPLE AND ARE EXPECTED TO SELL OUT QUICKLY!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The dinner will be held at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach! The same place the ride will start and end the next day.
- Dinner options will be a delicious Maine Lobster Roll, Roasted Chicken, or Grateful Burger Veggie Burgers.
- Hot dogs will be available for children under age 12 at no cost, though you may purchase an adult meal for them if you prefer.
- All meal tickets will include clam chowder, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw, and pasta marinara (available gluten free by request).
- Lemonade, water, iced tea, and coffee will be provided. One beer (donated by Sebago Brewing) or one glass wine (donated by CellarDoor Winery) will be included with the meal ticket for those 21 and older. Additional beer and wine will be available for a donation.
- Thanks to the generosity of Harmon’s Clamcakes, Maine Shellfish of Kennebunk, and Cozy Harbor, we are able to provide the 5 oz lobster roll at the same price as all other meals.
- Tickets are $15.00 for registered cyclists & volunteers.
- Guest tickets are $20 and very limited. You may purchase no more than two guest tickets with your cyclist/volunteer order.
- Gates will open at 5:30. Chowder and drinks will be available at that time.
- Dinner will be served buffet style, by table, beginning at 6:15.
- Packet Pick-up for registered cyclists will be available from 5:30 – 7:00. (If you are not attending the dinner, you may still stop by to pick up your packet but only during those hours.)
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be served rain or shine!
A FEW MORE NOTES ABOUT TICKETS:
- You may pay using a Paypal account or a Credit Card but both are processed through Paypal. (If you are paying by Credit Card, just scroll past “Paypal login” on the payment screen.)
- You MUST be registered to either Ride or Volunteer before you are allowed to purchase dinner tickets.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE!
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE SACO BAY ROTARY FOR DOING ALL OF THE COOKING & SERVING…AND A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO MAKE THIS NIGHT SO INCREDIBLE YEAR AFTER YEAR! PLEASE THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AS YOU GO THROUGH THE LINE!