Taste of Maine Pre-Ride Lobstah Suppah!
THE NEW ENGLAND PARKINSON’S RIDE PRE-RIDE DINNER
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2016
TICKETS ARE NO LONGER ON SALE FOR THIS EVENT!
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO RIDE OR VOLUNTEER BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS!
TICKET SALES ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 350 PEOPLE!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET!
- There will be one seating, at 6:30. (Gates will open at 5:30 and chowder and drinks will be available at 6:00.)
- We must charge a fee to help cover the cost but thanks to the generosity of Sea Salt Lobster Company, and the assistance of the Saco Bay Rotary, we are able to charge one fee for all meals.
- Rather than the standard pre-ride pasta, we are going to celebrate the fact that we are in beautiful Maine and provide a good old fashioned outdoor Lobstah Suppah! (Don’t worry non-crustacean eaters, we will also have chicken and veggie burgers, plus hot dogs for the kids.) The meal will also include clam chowder, corn on the cob, potato salad, coleslaw, side dish pasta marinara (gluten free by request), and lemonade, water, and iced tea. (Thanks to Jimmy the Greeks, beer and wine will also be available for purchase.)
- The dinner will be held at The Ballpark in Old Orchard Beach! Yup, the same place the ride will start and end the next day! You will also be able to obtain your Ride bib-numbers and t-shirt at the dinner.
- Tickets for the dinner will be sold on a first come first served basis at $12.50 each. Children under the age of 12 are free, unless they want an adult entrée (lobster, chicken or veggie burger), in which case their ticket will also be $12.50.
- Remember you MUST be registered to either Ride or Volunteer before you are allowed to purchase dinner tickets.
- We understand that some of you may want to bring a guest with you who is not riding or volunteering. If that is the case, you may purchase a meal for them for $17.50. At least initially Guest Tickets will be limited to 1 per cyclist or volunteer ticket purchase. If you hope to bring additional guests, please note that in the comment section and we will let you know if there is extra room as the ride gets closer.
- Just like the ride itself, dinner will be served rain or shine!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends and reconnect with friends from previous years. We look forward to seeing you there!