Important Ride Day Information
Ride Start Times
100 Mile – 7:30 am – Follow the PINK Road Markings
62 Mile – 8:15 am – Follow the ORANGE Road Markings
50 Mile – 9:00 am – Follow the GREEN Road Markings
30 Mile – 10:30 am – Follow the YELLOW Road Markings
10 Mile – 11:30 am – Follow the BLUE Road Markings
A few important notes before you head out on the road
- Plan to arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled start to pick up your cyclist packet
- Start times will be staggered in 10 min intervals to keep cyclists spaced out as much as possible
- Helmets are mandatory
- Ride with an ID, cash for emergencies, and a cell phone
- Make sure to have a spare inner tube
- Save your food & drink ticket from your bib. Redeem them back at the Ball Park at one of the food trucks or the concession stand. We are unable to provide replacement vouchers, so please be extra cautious.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES OF THE ROAD
- Ride in a single file.
- Always pass other cyclists on the left and announce “on your left!”
- Use hand signals to indicate turns, but always look before changing lanes.
- Remember, pedestrians have the right of way, especially at crosswalks. You MUST stop!
- Follow police officers’ directions.
- Some areas, like Kennebunkport are heavily congested with tourists. Be alert and be respectful.
- If you act irresponsibly, you will jeopardize our Ride permits. Please don’t let that happen!
Packet Pick Up Information
- This is where you will receive your cyclist packet, which includes your bib & t-shirt (and a special giveaway).
- Packet pick-up is available Friday night for those who are attending the Pre-Ride Dinner, as well as others who would prefer to get them that night, but times are strictly limited to 5:30 – 7:00. No one may remain at the ballpark without a dinner ticket. Packet pick-up will reopen at 6:30 am on Saturday.
- You belong in the VIP Pick Up Line if:
- You raised $1,000 or more in 2021.
- You will be receiving a VIP Bib number. The number assigned is based on total fundraising for those years and does not include money raised in 2021.
- You raised $1,000 by July 15th, 2022 and are picking up your VIP Jersey.
- You raised $1,000 or more in 2021.
- There will be two other lines to pick up your packet by last name, labeled A-K & L-Z.
- If you are an adult cyclist and have NOT met your individual $150 fundraising minimum, you must visit the Team Fox table before getting in line for your packet. To check the status of your fundraising, login to your fundraising dashboard here.
Food & Drink Vouchers
This year, we are excited to announce that we have hired 2 food vendors along with
the Ballpark concession stand to provide our post-ride meal!
Here’s how it will work:
- Each cyclist will receive a Food Voucher attached to their bib & volunteers will receive a “Meal” ticket in their packets.
- It is good for use at one of the food trucks or the concession stand from approximately noon until 5:00 pm. Maximum value $10, no change back and must be used at one vendor.
- Additional food and drink will be available for purchase.
- If you are 21 or older, you may use the Beer/Wine Voucher for one complimentary beer or wine at the beer stand.
- Additional beer and wine is available for purchase at the concession stand or on the ballfield.
We have a limited tracking service that lets us know when a cyclist leaves and returns to the Ballpark as well as when they check in to certain rest stops. We use these tracking mats to estimate the number of cyclists out on the road at any given time and anticipated return times. There are three tracking mats on the 100 mile route, two on the 62 and 50 mile routes and one on the 30 mile route. There are no tracking mats on the 10 mile route. Although this is not intended to be full tracking of our cyclists, you are welcome to use it to get a sense of where your friends or family might be by using the link below and entering their name or bib number.